Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

What is wrong with me?

Last night I knew I should go to bed to get up today to go running, but I stayed up until midnight watching "how do I look?". Of course this lead to me not getting up today to go running. I will run tonight after work. Its not that I didn't want to run, I just couldn't get up. the weather was perfect. Ugh that was really stupid.

2 Comments:

At 6:56 PM, Blogger teacherwoman said...

We all have one or two of those days. You just gotta brush yourself off and get out there when you get the chance. I know it can be frustrating though, and easy to be hard on yourself for "slacking". Been there. Done that. Don't know ANYONE who hasn't!

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger Firefly's Running said...

It's okay. We all have one of those days.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home