Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Friday, August 18, 2006

Short posts

I guess this has been the week of short posts. Sorry about that. I really just don't have much to report. I am prepping for my sister's shower tomorrow and can't spill any information about it here since she reads this . We are going to a pottery place it should be fun. I am also running tomorrow morning with my mom and husband before we prepare for the party.

Sunday my sister in law is turning 11 so I am not sure what fun activity we will be doing that day.

I'm excited to see my sister and her dress and talk about the wedding stuff.

Still no word on the job front from either interview. weird. Not even a regection letter.

I am still struggling to figure out what running plan is right for me right now. need new shoes and until I get them I think any long runs are going to be less comfortable then I would like.

Good news that at least the last few days my eatting habits have improved. Less fat, less junk, more fruits and veggies.

3 Comments:

At 6:17 PM, Blogger Firefly's Running said...

Have fun tommorow. Yay to the less junk and more of the good stuff.

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger christie said...

Yay for the improved eating habits... it sounds like your exercise has been going well so the eating is probably your next thing to conquer?
I hope you find out about a job soon :)
Have fun with your sister!!

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger christie said...

PS Part two is posted on my blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home