Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Help

Ok ladies and any guys who read my blog, I need your help. I must do better about my eatting etc. I refuse to gain back the weight I lost for nothing. I am just being lazy and I know it. Today I tried to go to the gym and it was closed. ( It is only open from 6am -1pm this week so my days there this week are numbered. ) So we went out to dinner instead. I did choose something healthy off the menu. If I could just watch what I eat a bit better, which is my main problem, I know I wouldn't feel like I am floundering like I am right now.


So how can you help? Hold me accountable for my actions, cheer me on when I work out and just support me.

2 Comments:

At 9:23 AM, Blogger bstab said...

You're doing so great! Don't let your self get frustrated. Think about how great you feel at the end of a run and think about how much better your body feels after a healthier meal than a greasy one. You're doing so great and I'm so proud of you.

 
At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sounds trite, but keep a food log. Grab a notebook, and record everything you eat. Or,as an alternative, plan your meals according to calorie counts: 400 calories for breakfast, 250 for mid-morning snack, 600 for lunch, 250 mid-afternoon snack, 500 for dinner (or something to that effect). It's annoying and tedious, but it just may get you through the wedding. I hate living this way, but found that planning my meals according to calorie counts helped me rein in my appetite. I also drink tons of lemon water, and keep snacks out of my sight except for the snacks I've planned out. Convince the office to buy TrueLemon--it ROCKS!!! It's crystallize lemon, and you can just pour it into your water. --nrg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home