Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Grocery shopping

Last night was our grocery night, and we actually did a good job getting healthier foods. I got some fruit and vegetables and sensible lunches and snacks , hopefully this will motivate me to eat better and to eat at home.

I also joined sparkpeople.com again (or at am using it again) for calorie counting and goal management. There is another woman in my office who is doing it too so hopefully that will help.

Todays plan is to do a long run(meaning longer then 2 miles) outdoors, I hope it isn't too hot.

1 Comments:

At 8:34 PM, Blogger Firefly's Running said...

Congrads on trying to eat better.

Good luck on your run!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home