Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Yay its Saturday

How glad am I that it is Saturday. This week seemed really long even though Tuesday was a Holiday. I think its because hardly anyone worked the whole week and it made it harder for me to work.

Its Saturday now though and I get to relax and have fun and not worry about work. My friend and her husband and baby are coming to visit today. I am excited to meet little Katie.

Other than that I don't think we have huge plans for the weekend, tomorrow's run is a 4 mile which after last week seems like nothing. Realistically, I think it will be harder then I anticipate, but I hope not.

I think we are planning to get a pizza and watch movies, exciting married life for you.

1 Comments:

At 5:42 PM, Blogger Firefly's Running said...

Enjoy your weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home