Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Water water everywhere

Yesterday it started raining at about 3pm and it rained all night long pretty much. We were scheduled to go to the gym last night, but since it was a downpour when I left work, we nixed that idea. We had plans to be at my inlaws to take out the six year old for dinner and book shopping at 6pm, and luckily the rain died down by then only to pick up once we were on the road. Its one of the few times I am actually glad we were in a SUV as a ton of the streets were flooded.

The evening went well. It is much harder buying books with a six year old then I thought.
After I got home, I typed a report for my mother in law and went to bed.

I woke up this morning feeling quite crappy....humidity and allergies don't mix.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home