Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Tuesday Night Run

Last night I thought it was cool enough to run outside. We had decided to do a two mile run, running as much as we could, walking when we needed. I think I started off too fast, and it was way too hot. My split was about 13:10, but then I got stopped by someone asking for directions and although I stopped my watch about a minute into the conversation, I am not sure of exact times. My final time ended up being 26:57 which ends up being at 13:30 mile, which is really race pace at this point for me. So needless to say , I was a hot sweaty tired mess by the time I got home and still had to find something for dinner and grocery shop.

Total Workout 27 minutes
Distance 2 miles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home