Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Treadmill Run

Last night, we headed to the gym after work for our 45 minute run on the treadmill. I was glad to be running indoors since it was once again warm and muggy outside.

The gym was nice and cool when we got there, but as soon as I started running, I didn't even feel it. The run was the usual 3/2 with a5 minute warm up.

The run segments felt decent until about 20 minutes in when I got a side stitch, I think I had dranken water too quickly. I ran through it until the walk segment then stretched during the walk to try to eliviate it.

It cleared pretty quickly and I continued on. I felt decent for the whole thing, except that I was really hot. I ended up doing about 43 minutes as by the time I got back from the bathroom, my husband was already 2 minutes in.

Total run 43 minutes
Total distance 2.97 miles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home