Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Need to get back on track

Lately I feel like I've been floundering in my efforts to lose weight and exercise. The exercise part I am pretty consistent on until recently, I just need to figure out what is driving me to each such crap. I also need to find out why I've lost my motivation lately.

I think part of it is that it is easier to just eat whatever is around then to think of something to eat thats healthy. This heat isn't helping anything either. Who wants to cook when it is so hot outside?

I think the same thing seems to be going for exercise right now, when I do it I enjoy it, but sometimes getting myself to go to the gym or find a time when it isn't hot outside seems alot harder then it did earlier in the summer. Oh how I long for fall.

So I am going to get back on track starting now, some how some way , any ideas?

1 Comments:

At 5:47 PM, Blogger Firefly's Running said...

Kiki, I can understand your frustration. Have you checked out any farmer's market for fresh fruit and veggies yet this summer? It's the perfect to check it and inspire you to also eat healthy too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home