Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Its way too hot

It is hot out and going to get hotter. Tomorrow's high is supposed to be 95. I think our run will have to be really early so I don't die of heat stroke.

Last night I did manage to do some ab and strength work so that I didn't punk out on exercise for the whole day.

I talked to my favorite Aunt last night on the phone, she too has tried taking up running, but got frustrated because it was so hot. I told her to try again in the fall, how I miss running in the cold.

I am off to clean the bathroom and then hopefully get some reading in while trying to stay cool.

I have a ton of books I have taken out of the library and not finished.

While I am thinking about it, can anyone recommend any new music for me to run too?

I will be back tomorrow to update on the run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home