Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Its only Tuesday

My week has been so hectic already and its only Tuesday. My work computer lost its IP address monday, leaving me with the inability to access our office network, email, blogs etc. I have been working from an office laptop all day Monday and this morning. My computer was finally fixed at 2pm.

Hence my lack of blogging.

Yesterday afternoon, the hubby and I decided to check out a park we saw on our Sunday run. The park is really nice and has three different trails. We walked around for about 45 minutes exploring the different trails. We decided we should come back some day to run there. My only concern is that it isn't very shady so it will have to be when it was cooler.

Last night and today, I have been trying to straighten up and move things as my carpets are getting cleaned tomorrow. I am not bothering moving the big stuff, but still need to move the small chairs and other misc clutter from the floors.

This and our walk tired me out last night, I really didnt want to get up today...it was so humid and gloomy out. It was miserable all day, so humid. It finally rained at 2pm , but it didn't cool anything off. It just started raining again and it is starting to get cooler.

I did do a bit of strength training today...about 30 minutes of arm and ab work.

I was trying to watch King Kong, but found it sort of boring....maybe it will get better in hour 2.

Tomorrow we are hoping to run outside in the shady neighborhood near our house. lets hope its not too hot.

Thank goodness tomorrow is Wednesday.

2 Comments:

At 9:35 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

amen to tomorrow being wednesday, work week is almost half over!

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger Firefly's Running said...

It's almost hump day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home