Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Birthday Party

Yesterday the majority of the day at my brother-in-law's birthday party. We were supposed to go bowling, but found out the bowling alley didn't open until 5, so we went to lunch/dinner at 3:30 and my brother in law fell asleep at the table.

I guess he needed a nap. Keep in mind he turns 6 on Tuesday. Anyway he slept through most of lunch, while his little friends, mom, brother, sister and I ate lunch. He had invited the little girl next door and her mother, a friend of his sister's and her little brother. So it was 3 6 year olds, 2 11 year old and then the adults.

We went back to the bowling alley. We were the first ones there which is pretty funny. So we got two bowling lanes. One with bumpers for the kids and one without for the adults.
We are all pretty horrible bowlers. I think my husband had the high score which was 80 and I was in third with 72. The little kids about the same scores we did.

It was pretty fun, I enjoy bowling even though I'm not very good at it. After bowling it was time for cake and ice cream, and then we watched glory road.

It was a long day. I didn't get home until after 10.

1 Comments:

At 12:38 PM, Blogger Random Musings said...

I love to watch 6 year olds bowl! Nothing funnier ....

With my bowling scores, I owuld fit right in with you and your hubby!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home