Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Baby time

Today I got to see my friend and her adoreable I repeat adoreable baby. They came to visit today. I know my friend was worried about not being energtic or entertaining enough, but honestly it was good to see her , and her husband and of course baby Katie. You could see the joys of parenthood on their faces even though they were tired. You can also see their obvious love, affection and overwhelming awe and wonderment at their new daughter. I can only imagine what that feeling is , but my guess is that it is the feeling that makes parenting worth it.

I look forward to many fun adventures with little miss Katie. It will be fun to watch her grow up. Its good to have girl to play.

3 Comments:

At 8:18 AM, Blogger Simba's Mom said...

Any photos of you and the little one?

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger Kiki said...

I will have to see if the ones they took turned out

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger bstab said...

They did but I'm too lazy to get them off the camera right now.

Hey! Do you want me to have a clean baby or the pictures?!?! Priorities people.
:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home