Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Monday, June 12, 2006

Where does time go

How did it get to be Monday all ready, my weekend seemed to fly by.

My knees started to feel better by mid afternoon. We went to dinner with the inlaws for my hubby's birthday tomorrow. Dinner was good and the kids actually behaved which was good.
Afterward, we went back to their house for cake and watched Rumor Has it....not very good.

Anyway, as a gag gift, my husband's mother gave him bengay, a thermapad and some peppermint foot lotion ...since he is getting old (he turns 30 on Tuesday). I was excited because they are actually things we can use since we've been running. :)

Work hasn't been that bad today, i actually don't feel swamped now that my event is over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home