Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Trying to find the perfect routine

I feel like even though we are doing a decent running plan, that I am not getting the most out of weekly work outs.

As most of you know, we have been doing the half marathon training program, even though we have no plans to do a half marathon.

I think this plan is definitely improving our endurance, but may not be helping with our overall improvement of our running.

I am thinking of continuing the pan but adding in another workout of 1 mile or so a week that would be just running as long as I can run and then walking.

I am also making some new goals. Should be posting them in just a bit.

1 Comments:

At 4:56 PM, Blogger teacherwoman said...

You're right...doing the training for half marathon does improve endurance, but as I am doing the same, I sometimes feel like I am not improving my running overall. Very true. I was just thinking the same when I went out for 6 miles this morning and was just glad to complete them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home