Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Saturday, June 24, 2006

New Goals

I am still working on ironing these out completely, but I need to start holding myself accountable for my actions again. I know you see that I have been working out, but what you don't see is that I've falling deeply off the healthy eating bandwagon, I have managed to get back on , but still have occasional tumbles.

So I am have decided that new goals will make me more accountable.

Immediate Goals
1. To stick to regular exercise routine and blog all forms of exercise
2. To record all food eatten in food journal of some sort.
3. To eat out less (goal is Once a month at a restaurant, 1-2 a month reasonably healthy takeout)
4. To watch less tv. (less then 2 hours a day) I have fallen victim to the new summer shows.
5. To read more


Long Term Goals
1. To lose 30 more pds at least
2. To run/walk in a 10k in November

2 Comments:

At 9:47 PM, Blogger bstab said...

I shall have to support item #4 by writing more thorough summaries of bad television for you.

 
At 1:40 AM, Blogger kikis' sister said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home