Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Friday, June 16, 2006

Never enough time

I really need to get over not liking to get up in the morning or I really need to stop staying up so late. I wanted to go to the gym this morning, since we are leaving for my parent's tonight to run in a 5k tomorrow near their house.

I wanted to do a half hour work out, but didn't get out of the house until late and ended up only doing 20 minutes on the elliptical machine, which I suppose is better then nothing.

I did manage to finally take the two bags of clothes that need to go to charity to the drop off spot behind our gym. The clothes sat by the door of the apartment for at least a month and then in the backseat of the car for another week. So I feel good about getting that done.

Workout time
20 Minutes elliptical Machine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home