Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Mountain Climbing

Tonight at the gym, I decided to use the elipticla machine that I usually avoid since I am not really coordinated enough to do arm movements and leg movements at the same time. Since I hadn’t really done any exercise this week, I decided to be adventurous and try the new machine (as opposed to the one I usually use that doesn’t move) . On top of this, I decided to do the hilliest course there was. We were working out for 40 minutes with a 5 minute cool down and it felt like forever. The resistance on the hills was at about 18 at the highest, and I usually do about a 4-5 resistance tops. It was a good work out, but it was tiring.

Tomorrow we run, we have sort of neglected running this week., due to birthday adventures. We are running in a 5k on Saturday, so we are doing 30-40 minutes tomorrow and then calling it a week.

We will try to get back on our regular plan next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home