Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Monday, June 05, 2006

I'm back

I'm back from my mini-vacation. In fact, I've been back since Saturday night. The trip to Cedar Point was fun, but tiring. I had a good time. I am not a rollercoaster person so I didn't go on any of the big rides or anything. I did get 25 cent cotton candy and play some games.

I played the age game where the person is supposed to guess your age and write on a piece of paper. If they guess within 2 years of your age on either side, you lose.

The woman guessed I was .....15. Can you believe it.


Overall it was good trip, I ended up skipping my run yesterday because I was too tired. I watched Squid and the Whale and Fantastic Four. I liked Squid and the Whale it was very quirky , but good. Fantastic 4 was definitely a guy movie, but it was ok.

I also read Night by Elie Wiesel this past weekend and I am thinking that puts me at 16 books for the year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home