Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Friday, June 02, 2006

Friday Morning Vacation Long Run

I am off today, heading to sandusky tonight to go to cedar point tomorrow. Since we both were off, the hubby and I decided to go on our long run today. The run scheduled was 5 miles run 3min/walk 2 min. I mapped out a 5.2 mile route and we headed out at about 9:30 this morning. The weather was perfect, about 65 cloudy with a breeze. The run wasn't bad, it was a loops so it was good not to have to do a there and back route. The last mile was mostly downhill so that helped.

I should have wore bug spray though as I have more mosquito bites.


Total distance traveled 5.2
Average pace 14.39
total time 1hr 16 m 23 s

1 Comments:

At 4:18 PM, Blogger ShoreTurtle said...

I hope that you have fun at Cedar Point. I have fond memories of Cedar Point, Boblo and Kings Island--the amusement park trilogy..

Your running sounds like it has been going well! You've been running more this week than me. I logged 2 miles last Tuesday with the Redhead.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home