Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Sunday, June 25, 2006

4 mile run

Today's scheduled run was 4 miles. run 4 min/walk 2. We didn't get out until about 10 am this morning and by then it was already sunny, humid but luckily not too hot. The route I chose this time had some hills and was in the direct sun since we really need to get used to the conditions.

The thing I notice about me and running is that sometime's its still the hardest thing for me to do, and other times it feels so natural and fun. Not that I ever dread running, I just get frustrated that I can only go so fast or for so long.

Once i hit the half way point, I felt better, knowing it was half way over.

My skin doesn't really like the sun and I tend to get sun rash even if i wear sunblock so i Need to figure out what to do about that.

I am glad I went out and ran, next week I think we need to go out earlier since we are doing the 7 mile.

Total distance 4.12
total time 1:03
average pace 15:18

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home