Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Wednesday Night Treadmill Run

Last night we hit the gym treadmill. I had run on Monday, but when I got on the treadmill it felt like it had been days since I had run. Probably since it had been since last wednesday I had been on the treadmill.

I think it is hard to find a balance between indoor and outdoor running. If I do one too much the other feels awkward and vice versa.
I only have about 43 minutes on the treadmill since I always take longer to get started the hubby.
I spent the majority of the time running, with two minute walking segments.

I walked 2 minutes, ran 10 , walked 2, ran 5, walked 2 , ran 5, walked 2, ran 5, walked 2, ran 3, walked 2, ran 1, walked the rest.

The running segments were good, some felt really good and fast, others felt like I just had to get through it.
I covered 2.8 miles in 43 minutes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home