Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Monday, May 08, 2006

Goal Setting

So Although I have been doing fairly well at keeping up with an exercise plan, I think I really need to set some goals of some sort for myself. I keep saying this and am really not doing it

So here I go.
1. To get back on track with eatting better, planning meals, not eating out as much.
2. To do strength training at least twice a week.
3. To run outside more, and increase total mileage per week.
4. To read more.

I think those are good for now. I am toying with setting a goal time for finishing a 5k , but i think I should avoid that since it isn't about how fast I finish, but that I am doing it.

I am hoping to run somewhere with my hubby tonight not a long run, but a nice outside run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home