Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Friday/Saturday Re-cap

I can't believe I haven't blogged since Thursday.

On Friday, I went to the gym for 40 minutes on the eliptical machine. I then went to pick up the dress for my sister's wedding, which I have decided I will keep in the size I got. I tried it on at least 5 times, but after showing it to my mom today she thinks it looks good and I trust her judgement.

Yesterday, I did some clothes shopping, since my clothes are getting way too big. I found a few cute things. I need to figure out what I am going to do with all my old clothes. Some I will keep in case I gain weight sometime, but honestly I think that I have to get rid of most of them eventually. I really wish I knew someone who would fit into them.

I also did two sessions on the stability ball yesterday. I was trying to avoid doing too much since today was race day, so I did one segment of weights on the ball in the morning and then did ab work in the evening.

We got Jarhead from the library and it was decent, for a war movie.

I also did a bunch of cleaning yesterday.

My hubby made me pre-race dinner of turkey spaghetti.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home