Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Walking

As I left work today, I was thinking about how nice it was outside and how much I didn't want to wait for the bus. I was really planning to walk the whole when home when I set out for the walk. I thought , oh I will just walk to the city bus stop. Well as I started walking I decided I could really just walk home. Of course by this time I was already heading in an out of the way route to home. It took me about 45 minutes to make it home, a distance of about 3 miles according to gmap. I realized had I gone down a few different streets the walk would have been closer to 2 miles. I ended up walking past home to kroger to pick up a few things so my walk was about 55 minutes total.

The walk felt really good, and was very relaxing. Not something I would do every day, but definitely an option.

Off I go to cook dinner. I think we are going to have turkey burgers. No grills allowed at our apartment or else I would be grilling.

1 Comments:

At 10:07 PM, Blogger bstab said...

YAY for walking home! I too live about 3 miles from work and one day I seriously was neck and neck with a guy on his bike the whole way. I'd pass him but got caught at a light and he'd pedal his way up.
Did I feel lazy?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home