Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Friday, April 28, 2006

Thank goodness its Friday

My week has been so busy, as witnessed by the scarcity of my blogging. I am glad today is Friday, altough I do have to work Saturday evening so my weekend won't be completely relaxing.

Yesterday we had a mexican potluck at work and it was yummy. I did 45 minutes on the eliptical machine after work.

Today I went mall walking for 40 minues, I am not sure I am working out tonight. I think I need to relax. I may do some weight work while watching tv.

Speaking of tv, how come I always fall victim to telemarket. Today I ordered Core Secrets, which is dvds with a fitness ball. It was only 16.00 which seemed reasonable and it looks like it will help with my ab/arm work so that is good.

I forgot to mention that on Wednesday night I did 120 crunches, 30 squats, and weight work.


No big plans for the weekend, I am planning to run on Sunday instead of today since I am exhausted. I may run for a bit tomorrow morning, depending on how motivated I am.

3 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, Blogger Blaine Moore said...

Well, the DVD may or may not be worth it, but the swiss ball is worth $16. I love those things. Very useful.

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger jkrunning--Just Keep Running said...

I love my ball!! we call it a yoga ball at my house, I'm not sure why. But that is what has stuck. Anyway, they are very useful and definately worth $16.00

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger bstab said...

Um I call it a birthing ball.
;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home