Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Super Busy Saturday

As I mentioned yesterday, I am working tonight from about 4:30pm-11pm. As a result, I feel as though I've been scurrying around all morning trying to get things done so that I can just rest tomorrow.

I had hoped to go running, but realized the hubby has my set of house keys that I left in his car...so I am housebound until I leave this afternoon.

Concequently, that has left me to fun bill paying, and household chores.

So far I have dusted and cleaned both of our ossalating fans as well as the tvs and shelves. I have cleaned the bathroom and kitchen and changed the sheets on the bed. I am in the middle of doing the laundry.
I have also as mentioned above paid the bills for this week.

Sounds like tons of fun right.

Last night as promised, I didn't work out. I instead went to kohls to get the hubby some running shoes, socks, etc. and then dinner at one of my favorite restaurant and had pizza and a margarita. We then settled in for an episode of lost and then went to bed.

I am hoping to do one or two exercise tapes while waiting for the laundry to get done, before I have to leave at 4.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home