Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Scale Predicament

I went home to my parent's this weekend to participate in the 5k at the Zoo. While there, I realized that my scale is inaccurate and may be off as much as 10pds. What this means for my overall weight loss so far, I am not really sure. Presuming that my scale has been wrong all along, have I lost as much weight as I thought, but just weighed more to begin with then I thought.
Or have I not lost as much. I won't really know the answer until my hubby goes to the doctor this week for his normal check up and gets weighed, at which time we will know his accurate weight and can test our scale. I just bought the scale not long ago and am upset that isn't accurate and that I don't really know how much I weigh.

I know what my mom says is true, the number shouldn't matter that much since i know i've lost weight, but I am curious and would be lying to say it didn't matter at all.

1 Comments:

At 9:21 PM, Blogger Random Musings said...

You look great! And I think the way you look, the way you feel, and the way your clothing is fitting is much more important than the number!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home