Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

New Goal


This is the dress (in lilac) that my sister has chosen for the bridal party to wear at the wedding in late September. The dress does come in a size that will fit me, and hopefully I will actually drop another size before I have to purchase the dress. I also hope to do some upper arm and ab work to look extra pretty in the dress.

My only concern is when to order the dress. It is available online at Nordstrom and returns are free, but I don't know if I should order my predicted size now and possibly have to return it, or wait a bit and order the size I think.

Oh so many questions....any thoughts any advice.

6 Comments:

At 11:06 AM, Blogger comebacknikki said...

I say order the smaller size as long as you think it's obtainable by late Sept. I did that a few summers ago when my best friend got married - I order a size smaller in Feb, and I knew I had 6 months to lose a certain amount of weight in order for it to fit right. It definitely kept me motivated!

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger comebacknikki said...

Btw - it's a really pretty dress!

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger jkrunning--Just Keep Running said...

That is a tough one. I would order the size you are now and have it altered when you lose your weight. (Which you will, I'm sure.) It's better to be safe than sorry.

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger bstab said...

Order both and return the one you don't need after you try them on.
With the amount of weight you've lost already, you may be ready for the smaller size already...

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger Simba's Mom said...

I think it will look so lovely on you!! Be sure not to look cuter than the bride, though!! :)

 
At 7:13 AM, Blogger Rae said...

Pretty dress!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home