Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

The glory of re-runs

Amazingly enough, watching the Gilmore girls or any other re-run on tv seems to distract me from the elliptical Machine. I really wish it was the same on the treadmill, but I have trouble concentrating on the TV while running and I actually like lip-syncing to music while running. Today it was the Gilmore Girls again, the one where Rory and Dean are back together after he leaves his wife and they try to double date with Luke and Lorelai. I miss those days before Logan and April and all that is complicated the show.

I did 35 minutes on the machine, 4000 steps, about 375 calories burned.

1 Comments:

At 7:52 PM, Blogger jkrunning--Just Keep Running said...

General Hospital is about the only thing that distracts me from the treadmill. I always try to liven it up by picking up speed during the commercials.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home