Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Feeling a bit better

Yesterday I spent the day watching stupid reality shows and reading courage to start. I did about 15 minutes of strength work before I reached total exhaustion.
We went to dinner at outback , I love call head seating. We also went to Kohls, were I bought some running shows for 29.00. I am not sure if I will keep them or not, I am going to try them for cardio inside and see how they feel.

Today I am still not fully up to par, but I am feeling better. I did a load of laundry this morning, managed to do some crunches and squats along with strength. Hopefully I will take a walk or do some cardio this afternoon.

In great news, I was vacuuming under the couch cushions and I was doing the edges of the couch as well, and presto there was my ID. I am so glad I didn't waste a trip to the sec of state and 10 dollars for something that was here all along.

Also, I luckily read this morning that daylight saving starts tonight, or else i would have forgotten to spring forward....oops. How did I miss that.

1 Comments:

At 7:19 PM, Blogger angie's pink fuzzy said...

Yay! glad you are feeling better, and that you found your ID!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home