Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Friday, April 07, 2006

Clothes

So last night as I was waiting for hubby to get home to go to dinner, I decided I needed to move some of my spring clothes into the main closet and this spawned a session of lets play dress up. Its hard for me tell how much weight i've lost in my current winter clothes. Sure some of my jeans are baggy, and I'm losing weight I know that, but its not as visual. Trying on my summer skirts though, I realized that they are all longer and more loose then they were before, but still should be ok. Most of my summer dresses are too big or baggy. I think my capri's are fine just loose.

1 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Blogger jkrunning--Just Keep Running said...

I love that feeling. Usually mine is dread though as I pile up the clothes that no longer fit. (not cause they are loose either.) I have reversed that trend though and this year I am eager.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home