Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Change of Schedule

I had planned on running this morning, but didn't get up. As a result of that and the 5k on Saturday, I am switching to running on Thursday and Saturday this week and I will just do some sort of cross-training at the gym tonight. We won't go to the gym on Friday since we are leaving after work to go to my parents for the race saturday. I think we will just probably go for a walk with my mom or something.

I have to go grocery shopping after the gym tonight, which should be no fun at all.

Update to last night's activities:
I did 20 minutes of crunches, squats and arm exercises while watching Veronica Mars last night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home