Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Busy, Busy, Busy

Sorry no blogging yesterday. I was busy at work all day, helping out with a flood at one of the buildings. I just had to stand guard and make sure people weren't trying to go back to live in their rooms. Not hard. This morning I have a customer service class so I will be busy again this morning.

Yesterday's trip to the gym went well. 35 minutes on the elliptical and then I lived weights at home later for about 20 minutes.

I will write more later

1 Comments:

At 4:20 PM, Blogger mouse said...

OMG. I can't believe someone flooded West Hall! hahahahahahah! stupid soccer playing in the hallways....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home