Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Walking walking and more walking

I have logged 100 minutes of walking today. I mall walked for 55 minutes this morning and then walked to and from a meeting on Campus today. I am not sure if I will do much more then weights when I get home tonight, so it may be a light night.

I am supposed to go to the sec of state tomorrow, but I may procrastinate and go on Monday instead so I can workout at the gym after work. That way I can work out on the Morning on Monday and go afterwork to the sec of state. I contemplated running outside tomorrow morning, but I think that I would end up feeling rushed. I may run outside this weekend since it is supposed to be nice.

I finished reading Smashed last night and just started The Courage to Start , which is going to be a good read.

2 Comments:

At 8:46 AM, Blogger Simba's Mom said...

when I first read your post, I thought it said 100 miles. :)

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger Rae said...

Awesome job! I haven't read that book by JB but read another one of his and LOVED it! They're very motivating!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home