Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Friday, March 24, 2006

Update

Just spend the morning in a customer service class. Great fun. I haven't eatten lunch yet and so I need to head down and do that before it gets much later, but felt like I should do an update.

Still no sign of my ID...I guess I just need to buck up and get a new one.

Didn't go to the gym last night, did 30 minutes of cardio, 25 minutes of strength at home.

Watched In her shoes last night, a pretty good movie about sisters.

Went mall walking for almost an hour this morning .

2 Comments:

At 3:17 PM, Blogger Susan said...

I find mall walking the best exercise - expecially when it comes with mall shopping.

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger bstab said...

I'm SO SICK OF CUSTOMER SERVICE CLASSES.
There. Got that out.

I just had to go through a survey of my customer service. And I have to watch some online video for training. Every year we go through this, every year I'm told I have superior Customer Service. It's a joke.

The best training I ever had was the one given at your office though...the one we had for the summer program my first year there.

that is all

 

Post a Comment

<< Home