Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Trip update

So I feel guilty. I haven't run since I last posted, even though we were scheduled to run yesterday. We have been walking about 5-6 miles most of the days since we got here so I know I am getting exercise, but I feel really guilty about running. I may try to run tomorrow morning.

I have spent most of my time hanging out with my adoreable nephews and family. I have been shopping, and sight seeing throughout the netherlands.

Yesterday, we visited Maduodam, or as my nephew calls it "tiny holland". There was an ice sculpture at the exhibit it, which was very fun. It was so cold that we had to wear extra coats at the exhibit.

3 Comments:

At 2:25 AM, Blogger Judi B said...

I think it's incredibly impressive that you're walking on vacation! At least you're doing something!!! Those sculptures are wonderful!

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger Jenniy said...

Ooooh, so pretty!!!

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger Rae said...

I love the ice sculps!! I bet you're having so much fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home