Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Stalled at book 8

I haven't read any book cover to cover since finishing book 7 before leaving for Vacation. I did read quite a few children's books while on vacation, but I don't think I can count them.

I really need to get back into the swing of things if I want to stay on the 50 book challenge schedule. I am now reading Anne Frank: the definitive edition and also the Complete Book of running for women.


Also: I just did a dvd workout..my first in over a week. I did the Biggest loser: lower cardio.
It wasn't so bad. I was fearful that I was totally out of shape after not doing anything of that nature besides running since I left for Europe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home