Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Monday, March 27, 2006

sneezy

I've sneezed at least 10 times today at work. It leads me to believe I need to refill my allergy prescription soon. I just checked and it looks like the tree pollen is the issue. For those of you who don't know me that well you may be unaware that I am the queen of outdoor allergies. My allergies include, dust, mold, weeds, trees, most flowering plants and grass.

I am now slightly worried that my allergies are going to affect my ability to run outside this spring.

2 Comments:

At 5:06 PM, Blogger Dog Lover said...

maybe you can borrow the mask from Simba's mom :-)

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger bstab said...

If I'm not mistaken, you are allergic to your allergies too aren't you?
Your allergies have allergies.

I think a simple surgical mask, ala Michael Jackson, would not only suffice but would make an attractive fashion statement.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home