Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Running and Sneezing

I have a fear that I am getting sick. I am super congested today and feel like poo. I can only hope it is just allergies and not a cold.

Yesterday, we went to the gym afterwork. I have been changing at work to avoid changing in the locker room. Not that I mind changing in the locker room, other than it smells like body funk occasionally. I just don't think I need to waste more time by changing at the gym after we get there.
So my treadmill run started off the same as usual. Ran a mile without any major problems other then occasionally need to blow my nose. I did a 13 minute mile , and continued to run until the 15 minute mark, but I was having quad muscle pain and decided I should slow down and walk a bit. I walked a few minutes and then ran for 5 more minutes. Walked and ran the rest.

Total on Treadmill about 40 minutes (27 running)

I then moved to the eliptical and did 20 minutes there.

1 Comments:

At 9:33 AM, Blogger Simba's Mom said...

Wow 13 minute mile!! Great job.
(imagine the dancing penguins from Shore Turtle's blog here)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home