Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Lazy Sunday

So far I haven' t got much accomplished even though I've been up since 8. I watched part of the movie FEAR on USA , I hadn't seen that movie in awhile and forgot how good it was.

While watching the movie, I tried a toning workout from Self Magazine March issue called 8 fast firmers. After doing that I did other weight work and some crunches and squats. I also did some minutes on the stepper.

I realized I really need to do weight work regularily or else I am going to lose what little muscle strength I have.

Off to the inlaws this afternoon, hoping we have something good for dinner.

Oh I found this new web search engine called goodsearch that donates money to the charity of your choice everytime you use the search engine. It is run by yahoo and the money comes from AD revenue. I thought I would mention it because it sounds like a interesting and easy way to contribute to charity.

WIDT (so far)
40 minutes toning, ab work, squats, stepper

1 Comments:

At 7:03 PM, Blogger angie's pink fuzzy said...

I love SELF magazine!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home