Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I'm back

Yesterday ended up only being an 8 hour day which was good. It was a long day anyway, alot of sitting and answering questions. I didn't eat too terribly, so that is good.

The good thing was that my day ended at 2:45pm. I was feeling congested all morning yesterday so I went home and relaxed and took a bit of a nap.

I did manage to motivate myself to do a 20 minute workout, but otherwise I was pretty lazy.


Yesterday recap
20 minutes biggest loser high cardio

1 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, Blogger jkrunning--Just Keep Running said...

I've never seen the Biggest Loser cardio. What's it like? I have the cookbook and I really like it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home