Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Friday, March 31, 2006

Home sick

Well I decided last night that I wasn't coming into work today, and I stuck by it. My only symptom is still head congestion, but it is pretty congested and not worth going to work for.
I skipped the gym last night and slept two hours last night instead. Got up at 7 had dinner, watched Michigan lose, and ended up going to bed before 10.

Woke up at 9:30 to a telemarketing call. I am feeling a bit better, hopefully staying home will help me nurse this and get rid of it soon. I have a baby shower to go to next weekend which I wouldn't miss for the world so hopefully I am all better by then.

Plans for the day are to relax, sleep,watch talk tv.

Doubt I will go to the gym tonight, but hope to run outside tomorrow.

4 Comments:

At 12:27 PM, Blogger jkrunning--Just Keep Running said...

I hope you feel better soon.

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger angie's pink fuzzy said...

sounds like a good plan!
rest easy, feel better soon!

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger bstab said...

Yeah!
Yoda needs you next weekend!

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger Random Musings said...

I haven't seen you for so long and am looking forward to seeing you next weekend. Hope you are feeling better soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home