Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Greetings from Europe

Its 9:45 am in the Netherlands, and I just finished my 20 minute run. The run was fun, I ran with my mom and we didn't go too fast or too far, but I ran for 20 minutes straight.
It is cold and snowy here much like Michigan

Been very busy since my arrival on Thursday morning. I spent most of Thursday playing with my nephews and sister. Yesterday , we took a day trip to Amsterdam where we went to the Anne Frank house. We wandered around town as well. Today we are going to market.

I will write more later.

5 Comments:

At 7:51 AM, Blogger Simba's Mom said...

YAY!!! Great job! I knew you could do it.

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger Rae said...

Great job! The Netherlands sound like so much fun!

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger ShoreTurtle said...

Woo hoo!

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger Jenniy said...

Wow, 20 mins is so great!!

 
At 2:25 AM, Blogger Judi B said...

20 minutes is fantastic!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home