Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Monday, March 27, 2006

Funny Phone Calls

My 5 year old brother in law J has been calling me randomly. I had told him that he could call me if he needs someone to talk to. Well so he called me last tuesday wanting to know if he could spend the night. I told him that he couldn't this week but maybe we could do something else since he has been such a good boy. We decided on dinner, he then asked if his sister had to come with him. I said do you want her to , he said no.

So our date was planned. Then Thursday I get another phone call making sure we were still going to take him to dinner. We then talked about random things, like how he hurt his head by running into the wall, about school and other things.
He hung up and called back a minute later to tell me to tell my sister Hi.

I found out later that he sneaks and gets my phone number off the fridge and goes to his mom's room to call me. Which is funny.

1 Comments:

At 5:33 PM, Blogger bstab said...

Not only is this absolutely adorable but it's also good for him. I love that he feels like he can talk to you so easily.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home