Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Book 8 completed

I finished the Complete Book of Running for Women or at least as much of it as I can read for now, some of it isn't applicable, like menopause or pregnancy so I skimmed those sections. I think this book is a very helpful reference guide.

I am glad to have finished book 8. I am moving on to book 9, Smashed, which is about binge drinking. I saw the author on 20/20. So far the book is pretty good.



If anyone has any good running book recommendations, please let me know.

1 Comments:

At 4:26 PM, Blogger jkrunning--Just Keep Running said...

They aren't running books, but both of the Lance Armstron books are great reads.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home