Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Tuesday night recap

Nothing exciting to report, made my husband dinner and watched gilmore girls with him. He kept asking all kinds of questions, since he has only really watch the show a few times.

I am hoping to order the shuffle tomorrow, but i'm feeling a bit guilty as it is my husband's bonus and I am having a hard time convincing him to buy something for himself, like the playstation 2 that he has said he wanted.



WIDT
Couch to 5k week 3 (30 minutes plus 5 warmup)
Biggest Loser strength and conditioning (20 minutes plus 15 minute warm up and cool down)

2 Comments:

At 10:48 AM, Blogger Mia Goddess said...

Oh, Erik does this "thing" where he'll watch a show with me that is one of "my" shows and he either 1) asks questions the whole time about who and what or 2) makes fun of it the ENTIRE time. It's actually funny. Unless I'm already cranky. :)

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger Rae said...

How about a used Playstation? We got our Xbox from the pawn shop and saved a ton of money. It came with a guarantee and we've bought tons of games and stuff from there (and sold them for more on ebay!) so it's pretty reliable stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home