Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Tattoo Referral

I was just looking at my referrals, I get a lot for biggest loser, and lean cuisine panini.

The best one was for brother and sister matching tattoos. The search sent the searcher to my link of 100 Things about me. Funny thing is I don't have a brother with a matching tattoo, but a sister. It pulled info from another item in the post to send the person to me.
But it got me thinking that maybe my brother needs a tattoo. Or perhaps I need another tattoo. Or even better my sister and I need another matching tattoo.

Maybe one day I will show you pictures of my tattoos.

4 Comments:

At 2:55 PM, Blogger ShoreTurtle said...

Maybe you and your sister should get matching tattoos of your brother.

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger redlib said...

maybe your brother can get the male version of kiki tatooed on. kiko? but isn't kikoman a sauce?

 
At 6:51 PM, Blogger snackiepoo said...

My biggest referral is "Kelly LeBrock is fat"...oy!

 
At 12:45 AM, Blogger Rae said...

Ha! I think you should get a tatoo of your brother. How many do you have? I'm thinking about getting a 26.2 one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home