Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Superbowl

Superbowl coverage started at 8am this morning, crazy. Unlike Mouse, I didn't see any celebrities or venture down to Detroit at all. Perhaps if the weather had been better, or we lived closer. I was wrong, we have 4 inches of snow according the newscast.

It is almost noon here and I've finished my workouts for today. Hopefully I can eat in moderation at the in-laws (where we are watching the superbowl) . I think we are having chicken on the gas grill.


WIDT
Yoga stretching 10 minutes
Carmen's Striptease 15 minutes
Biggest Loser low impact cardio and with warm up and modified cool down. 35 minutes

3 Comments:

At 12:02 PM, Blogger bstab said...

I have a vicariously-lived celebrity sighting to post that is SuperBowl related....

Friend from work went to party downtown on Thursday. Saw Morris Chestnutt and Reggie Bush. Actually spoke with Reggie Bush for 20 minutes without realizing he was REGGIE BUSH.

Me? I saw no one at Target, Arby's or Kroger.

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger Random Musings said...

Bstab...you go to ALL the fun places!

 
At 2:02 AM, Blogger Judi B said...

Great workout day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home