Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Snowy Saturday

I woke up this morning to hear a weather forecast of snow. I looked out the window and saw the snow hadn't started yet here so I knew that unless I wanted to be running in heavy snow that I had to go out this morning. I left the house at about 9:20 am a bit later then my usual morning run, but since it was Saturday there and cold there was really no one out. I didn't wear my scarf which was a mistake, since flurries started soon after I got outside. It was about 30 degrees though so it wasn't really an issue. The run went well, I am a bit nervous about the up coming weeks of the training when the running increases substaincially. Although in my heart I am ready for it, I am not sure if my body can take it yet. I guess I will just have to wait and see.

In other news, I have already surpassed my weekly work out goal that I set up for the work challenge and the minutes don't re-set until Tuesday. When I set my goal three weeks or more ago, I thought 30 minutes a day was ambitious amount, but since I can factor in my morning walk to work in addition to my workouts which are at least 30 minutes a day, I am well over this. Today I cleaned the apartment and I get to count that time as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home